- Testing a DAX measure using Excel functionality – XIRR example
- DISCOVER_COMMANDS DMV – Improve Drillthrough & Learn DAX Query
- A frown, or two – Data Explorer to PowerPivot gotchas.
- M’s back – Create a PowerPivot Time Dimension using Excel’s PowerQuery
- The Model of a very modern PowerPivot – without the add-in
- DAX’s back – Create DAX Measures in Excel 2013 without PowerPivot Add-in
- Look’s like Star Schema is back on the menu!
- Níl aon Analytics mar d’Analytics féin.
- Building an Excel 2013 Percentile dashboard without PowerPivot or a PivotTable
- Playing DAX Percentiles on the mean (or is that median) Streets of Ireland
- There are Klingons off the Star-Schema bow, Jim.
- Why use a dimensional data model for PowerPivot?
- Cross Join Three Tables via DAX Query to seed a Date Dimension.
- PowerPivot for Excel as an XML/A Server
- Excel as a Google Visualization API Data Source
- Data Science with Microsoft Azure Machine Learning, Microsoft SQL Server and R | Microsoft Ignite 2015 | Channel 9
- The New Power BI Personal Gateway – Do I Need It? | The White Pages
- "The Awful German Language" by Mark Twain
- Students - Guide to Technical Development - Google Careers
- You're hiring the wrong data scientists | Computerworld
- Comparing R and Excel Makes No Darn Sense - Oz du Soleil
- MDX and DAX topics: The Logic behind the Magic of DAX Cross Table Filtering
- Sale of the century: the privatisation scam | Politics | The Guardian
- Resolving Many to Many relationships leveraging DAX Cross Table Filtering | Gerhard Brueckl's BI Blog
links for 2006-08-13
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.