I see Peter Cooper has sold the excellent Code Snippets site, congratulations Peter. This site and Google CodeSearch are a must-have in the toolbox of all lazy developers; a category in which I proudly place myself. If fact, I agree with Jonathan ‘Wolf’ Rentzsch, who believes the best programmers don’t really want to program at all, they just want to solve problems.
- Testing a DAX measure using Excel functionality – XIRR example
- DISCOVER_COMMANDS DMV – Improve Drillthrough & Learn DAX Query
- A frown, or two – Data Explorer to PowerPivot gotchas.
- M’s back – Create a PowerPivot Time Dimension using Excel’s PowerQuery
- The Model of a very modern PowerPivot – without the add-in
- DAX’s back – Create DAX Measures in Excel 2013 without PowerPivot Add-in
- Look’s like Star Schema is back on the menu!
- Níl aon Analytics mar d’Analytics féin.
- Building an Excel 2013 Percentile dashboard without PowerPivot or a PivotTable
- Playing DAX Percentiles on the mean (or is that median) Streets of Ireland
- There are Klingons off the Star-Schema bow, Jim.
- Why use a dimensional data model for PowerPivot?
- Cross Join Three Tables via DAX Query to seed a Date Dimension.
- PowerPivot for Excel as an XML/A Server
- Excel as a Google Visualization API Data Source
- The Birth of the New American Aristocracy - The Atlantic
- Tom on Twitter: "This is a sub tweeted thread on all those GB peps who use the word Eire (sic) when referring to their neighbouring state, Ireland. /1"
- Tom on Twitter: "Bottom line: UK biggest loser with whopping 9.8% of trade lost, Ireland next with 4.17%, average rest-EU 2%; France 1.56%, Germany 2.54% https://t.co/kXgLkD7HSN"
- RESTful Web Services: A Tutorial | Dr Dobb's
- Brexiteers prove that stupid is as stupid does
- Not So Very Different
- How politicians poisoned statistics — FT.com
- GLUT: The U.S. Economy and the American Worker in the Age of Oversupply - Third Way
- Vitamin D – could it stop 'modern’ diseases? - Telegraph